FWR’s COVID-19 Response:
It has certainly been an atypical time for all of us and the team at FWR wants to offer our support. The current situation relating to the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) presents unique challenges for our merchants, customers, colleagues and friends. Together we can get through this and above all should focus on the health and wellness of one another. At FWR we have implemented increased cleaning protocols in shared public spaces at our properties and have a robust business continuity plan in force. The majority of our merchants remain open for business and may be supported through the purchase of gift cards to be used at a future date, at home delivery orders and in person “social distance” based shopping.
Below you will find an outline of what measures FWR is taking during this difficult time as well as resources to reference. We will continue to monitor this situation on all levels and update the below information accordingly.
Please use smart safety measures and be mindful of each other as we navigate forward.
For the most up to date information on COVID-19, its spread in the U.S., news and prevention tips, please visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization and other websites listed below:
Stimulus Bill Update:
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act of 2020 (the CARES Act) provides a total of approximately $2 trillion in economic assistance to various sectors of the economy impacted by COVID-19, with a number of provisions directly promoting the interests of small businesses. The sweeping legislation also contains relief for individual taxpayers, distressed industries, and the health care sector, among others.
The links provided below can assist you in determining your eligibility for aid:
If you are qualified based on the information above, click here to apply for the appropriate loans.
To apply for loan forgiveness, click here and fill out the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application and instructions issued by the U.S. Treasury Department.
Continue to check this page as we update with more news and resources on the CARES Act.
Small Business Resources:
Federal, state and local governments are offering programs to provide to small businesses during the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). We encourage you to look at the below resources for ways to earn capital, receive assistance, develop your business’ response to this situation.
- The Small Business Association (SBA) has created a comprehensive Coronavirus Assistance page with loan resources, directories and local assistance.
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers highlights what is known about COVID-19 and how to prevent workplace exposures in non-healthcare workplace settings.
- Resources for workplace safety, wages, hours and leave as well as unemployment insurance flexibilities can be found on the U.S. Department of Labor webpage.
- Several states are beginning to offer guidance and assistance for businesses impacted by COVID-19. Click this link to access your local and state government websites.
Restaurant & Bar Assistance
The restaurant and bar industry has taken a hit during the challenging time in our economy. Many organizations have started programs and campaigns to support businesses in the restaurant and bar industry, patrons and communities.
- National Restaurant Association has started a grassroots campaign urging Congress to take immediate action and provide relief and support for the restaurant industry.
- National Bartender’s Association Emergency Assistance Program
- Gift Card Sales is one way for patrons to support your business. Register your gift card here: U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Giftfly, and Square.
- Curbside Pickup & Delivery options such as: Postmates, DoorDash, GrubHub, and Uber Eats.